Tuesday 27 October 2015

Where am I...?

I don't really know what to say. It has been so long since I have posted. I have been reading so many amazing blogs this last year and every time I come back to this space I end up wondering what I really have to offer this space, my readers, that someone isn't already offering somewhere else.....and lets face it, probably better than what I have been doing here too. I'm not feeling down about it all, I want to blog, I even miss it. however 2 kiddies, keep me so busy it is difficult to invest into this space to a level I feel it deserves. I'd rather just not waste my time....or anybody else's. 
That said, Instagram is proving to be a great mini-blog forum for this busy mum. So please hunt me down there. I hope that one day soon I will find the time for this again. It's good for me to do it. And I hope one day it will be good for you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment