Wednesday 25 September 2013

Keeping me up



It is nearing midnight and I should be well asleep.
Instead I am pottering away on the computer, occasionally glancing over my shoulder to take inspiration from my old wooden dining room table. This shift has long been on my mind but tonight around 11pm I simply decided it was time. I started my old blog not entirely knowing where I was going with it, I just sort of started. Over time direction formed and the more it formed the more I realized that 'body, soul and syrup' just didn't embody that direction. So here I am, midnight looming over me and a mind full of inspired words and pictures......why is it that my creativity seems to go into overdrive so late at night?

So raise your glass, (or in my case- your half drunk mug of earl grey) because here we go.......again

No comments:

Post a Comment