Saturday 28 September 2013

For the love of pots!


A few months ago I heard a rumor about Taste.com bringing out a new magazine. Naturally I was interested to see what they would come up with especially when I heard about some of the collaborators. Much to my delight the magazine is lovely! Even better was the fact that if you could cook the cover you stood a chance of winning some gear for your kitchen.  


These little babies are not something that would usually come out of my kitchen, but when I spotted these babies being offered as a prize I was immediately fumbling around desperately for a pen to scribble down a shopping list. My current pots require me to keep a screwdriver in my cutlery draw for regular tightening, not to mention they have become pitted inside (not the most hygienic) so new pots are pretty high on my wishlist right now.

Don't know if I'm in with a chance but, here's hoping........



No comments:

Post a Comment